If you are an avid fan of playing old-school games like Mario, Super Mario, and more on your iPhone, you must be completely aware and also might be using Delta Emulator. When it comes to the impeccable and an immaculate emulation of NES, SNES, N64, and Game Boy games on iPhone, the name of Delta Emulator comes on the top.
However, up until now, everybody wasn’t able to access Delta Emulator on their iPhone. But, with this post, the state of affairs are finally going to alter as the splendid Delta Emulator will be available to all via the AltStore.
The best lite version of an emulator you can get in Market: Download and Install Delta Lite NES Emulator for iPhone/iPad [No Jailbreak].
What is AltStore?
All iOS users are aware of the fact that when it comes to hacked, modified, and tweaked apps, Apple has a strict policy. A lot many third-party iOS app installers came up for catering these tweaked apps and make them available for the users to download. However, Apple, tough as ever, unleashes its onslaught on these third-party App Stores, every now and then, invalidating their certificates.
Witnessing this scenario, Riley Testut, the brain behind the Delta Emulator, announced an alternative iOS App Store that goes by the name of AltStore, enabling him and other developers to distribute iOS apps that, in the original scenario, will never make up to the official Apple App Store by surpassing the Apple’s application review system. The amazing AltStore comes with an inbuilt Delta Emulator.
Check out All the errors of Delta Emulator and its fix: [Solved*]Delta Emulator Not Working/Crashing & All Errors.
AltStore comes up with inbuilt Delta Emulator
Unlike other third-party iOS app installers, AltStore on iOS is not dependent on enterprise certificates. Instead, it is a fully native, sandboxed iOS application that sideloads apps for you on your iPhone by tricking the device into thinking that these applications are developed by yourself only. For this, you require providing your Apple ID and password to AltStore. AltStore sends apps over WiFi to a desktop companion app, AltServer that utilizes iTunes WiFi sync to install the apps on your device.
The coolest part is that these installed apps won’t expire after 7 days as AltStore will automatically refresh them for you in the background whenever the store is on the same WiFi as AltServer.
As of now, only two apps are available on the AltStore; Delta and Clip. However, Riley Testut and other developers will be bringing more apps soon. Now, if you wish to get Delta Emulator up and running on your iPhone, you require installing AltStore on your device. Please follow the below steps for that.
Check out the alternative way to get Delta Emulator on your iOS: Delta Emulator IPA | Download Delta IPA on iOS Without Jailbreak.
How To Install Delta Emulator from AltStore on iPhone/iPAD
Since you are going to install AltStore for the first time, you require installing it via AltServer. Hence, your first step is to install AltServer on your iPhone.
- Please download AltServer on your Windows/MAC Computer from the official website.
- After successful installation of AltServer, please connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Launch the AltServer application and select your iPhone from the ‘Install AltStore’ menu.
- Now, you will be asked your Apple ID credentials. If you don’t want to give up your personal account, you can create an alternate one and provide the credentials of the same.
- Next, when you will check your iPhone’s home screen, you will be able to see the icon of AltStore.
- Please navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trust the profile of AltStore, prior to launching the app from the home screen.
- Launch AltStore and tap on the ‘Settings’ tab in the application. Here, you require entering the same Apple ID credentials that you utilized to set up AltServer on your PC.
- That’s it! Now simply tap on Delta app and install it the same way you install an application from the original App Store.
These were the steps to install Delta Emulator on iPhone from AltStore and check out Download Delta Emulator on iOS(iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak (UPDATE).
Final Words – Install Delta Emulator using AltStore on iOS
If you are a developer, you must know that AltStore is an open-source project and you can have a look on the same on GitHub. For any additional queries and questions that you might have, please let us know about the same via the comments section provided below.