Delta Emulator iOS Download: Successor of GBA4iOS “Delta” all-in-one emulator for iOS | New SNES, N64, Game Boy Emulator ‘Delta’. All of the iOS gamers here must have used Game Boy Advanced Emulator GBA4iOS for playing Game Boy titles on their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
There is bad news for all of them as GBA4iOS soon will make its exit from the market of emulators. No need to worry as the developer of GBA4iOS Riley Testut has brought a much more powerful emulator ‘Delta.’ So read more as to know more about the new SNES, N64, Game Boy Emulator ‘Delta’.
On the official site which is deltaemulator.com, we are greeted by hazy images coming one after another. It doesn’t require a trained eye to understand that those hazy images are of Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color.
Download Delta Emulator for iOS [OFFICIAL UPDATE]
Official UPDATE: The wait is over guys, Delta Emulator is finally launched by the developer Riley Testut himself. Not on the emulator, he came up with a third-party AppStore with a delta emulator. It’s simple as that, you can download Delta Emulator using AltStore on your iOS [iPhone/iPad] Without Jailbreak.
This is the official method to download Delta Emulator on your iOS Device. Here is the complete guide for the same, check it out.
According to developer Riley Testut, they are working on making ‘DELTA’ support Apple TV also but there are few technical glitches on the way and development regarding that is going on. I am sure this delta emulator gonna works on iOS 14, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.2, iOS 13, iOS 14.3, 12, 11, 10, 10.2, 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, 10/9+ iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch devices.
So DELTA really promises to give us multiple emulators in one package. Now let us make you aware of certain features that will be there in SNES, N64, Game Boy Emulator ‘Delta’.
- iCloud sync will be available.
- Full support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Save states & Cheat codes.
- Controller Support.
- Native iOS Frameworks(Color Image, Core Delta, UIKit, CloudKit).
Plus there are various other new and exciting features in the emulator.
Direct Download Links of Delta Emulator:
As rise of third party applications store, we got some amazingly easy ways to download this Delta Emulator on iOS devices. Check them out.
Note: Please try above direct download links in your ‘Safari’ browser only, and above links gives you a direct installation prompt. You can hit on ‘Install’ and app Delta emulator gets installed on your device in couple of seconds.
Major Update: As the latest version of iOS 14 got released, many of the users kept contacting us on how to install Delta Emulator for iOS 14 without jailbreak. Check down the below link to download Delta Emulator for iOS 14.
There have been reports that Delta Emulator App Apk will support Play Station and Play Station Portable Emulators also. So now that really makes it an all-in-one package.
Delta App Emulator for iOS(iPhone/iPad) | GBA4iOS Developer
Now you all must be thinking that when exactly this emulator will be coming. Well according to recent news a BETA version will be released probably in December 2016 and we expect a full public version to be released in early 2017.
Download the latest Delta Emulator and Install it from here which is not facing any errors. Note that still, many beta versions are going but anyhow to keep update with us know better and useful informative stuff about this fantastic application “Delta Emulator“. Download it from here.
So folks that were all regarding the information of Delta Emulator. Follow this post to get the latest updates regarding the SNES, N64, Game Boy Emulator ‘Delta’.
There are many Twitter users to whom Riley has shown the emulator in its development stages and they have all tweeted under the tweet of Riley Testut that Delta Emulator will be amazing and definitely will blow us away. So let’s wait and watch.
DELTA EMULATOR – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQs
Here are some of the common questions that arise about Delta Emulator.
1) How can you download Delta Emulator?
Delta Emulator is available for iOS devices. However, it is a third-party app and is not available on the Apple app store. You will have to download it from an external source. You can visit the URL provided here so as to download Delta Emulator safely without jailbreak.
2) Is it possible to add games to Delta Emulator?
Yes, you can add your favorite games to the latest Delta Emulator. Given below are three methods to add games.
- Move to the Inbuilt Delta browser and search for the game you want to download.
- You need to download the ROM file of the game from a trusted source.
- Once it is downloaded, right-click on the file.
- Tap on Open With and select Delta emulator from the list.
The game will be launched using Delta Emulator.
- You can download the ROM file of the game on your PC.
- Connect the iOS device to your PC.
- Go to iTunes, select the connected iDevice and move to the Apps section at the top.
- Tap on the File Sharing option and choose Delta.
- Click and drag the ROM files into the Delta emulator window.
- From the Delta window, choose Add and then set the source as iTunes.
If the ROM files are already present in any of the cloud storage such as Google Drive, DropBox, etc, you can simply sync the iOS device to it. The Delta Emulator will automatically detect and download them.
3) How to fix the issue if ROM files are not being imported?
This error can happen due to many reasons. You can check out the post given below to know more about the issue and methods to solve this. If none of these works, the problem is probably due to the ROM file. Check if the ROM is zipped or you can download it from a different source if the file is corrupted.
4) Which devices are compatible to download Delta?
Delta Emulator is compatible with iOS devices working on iOS 10 and above. The latest Delta is also available in the best quality to suit the iPhone X series.
5) How to transfer files from your iOS to PC?
You can easily transfer files between the iDevice and PC. However, only the ROM files are expected to work on both the devices upon transfer.
- Connect the iDevice to the PC.
- Open iTunes and select the device you want to connect.
- Now, open Apps, select the File Sharing option and click on Delta.
- Drag the Database folder from this window onto the desktop of your PC.
6) How to Fast Forward the game on iOS?
You can simply open the menu during the game and click on Fast Forward. Otherwise, you can customize the game controls such that you set a particular button for the Fast Forward option.
7) Does all the data get removed on the deleting Delta Emulator?
Yes, you will lose the whole database unless you transfer it onto your PC. You can install the app anytime later by connecting to iTunes.
8) How to Sustain a button in the game?
You can simply go to the menu while playing the game and tap on the Sustain Button option. You can customize the controls from the window that comes up.
9) How to Save States in a game?
You need to open the Game Menu and click on Save State. From the menu that comes up, choose the save state if you want to delete or restart any. You can also add new saves by clicking on Plus. There are some save states which are fixed. The snapshot of the changes made is saved along with the time stamp.
10) How to load the Save States?
Go to the Game Menu and tap on Load State. Select the state you want to start and enjoy. Also, you can long-press a game to get the recent save states.
11) Can you rename a Save State?
Yes, you just have to open the menu and click on Save or Load State. Choose the state you want and select Rename from the menu. Enter the name and click on Rename. Alternatively, you can open Delta emulator and long-press the game to rename.
12) How to prevent the Save States from being overwritten unknowingly?
Open the Game Menu and tap on Load State. Select the Save state and enable Lock from the menu. These states cannot be overwritten unless you unlock it.
13) How to activate cheats during a game?
You can open the menu and select the Cheat Codes option. From this, you can enable or disable the cheat options you want.
14) What are the cheats available using Delta Emulator?
The complete list of the cheats available on Delta emulator download and you can check it out from here.
15) How to enable Sync for Delta Emulator?
Navigate to the Settings in Delta, tap on the Cloud Syncing option and enable it. You can log in to Google Drive or DropBox to get the storage files. This can be done for a single game or as many games as you want.
16) Why does Delta show some game files as conflicted?
This is because the ROM file of the game already exists in your device storage or cloud. In order to stop transferring it again, Delta Emulator shows Conflict.
17) How to solve Conflict error?
Tap on the Syncing option and choose the game. From the menu that comes up, click on a single file to sync to all the devices and enable it.
18) What to do if the wrong file was synced during Conflict?
You can choose the game to revert from the Syncing menu and click on the right file from the window that comes up. Enable sync.
19) Is it possible to sync with two or more cloud storage?
No, the latest Delta emulator does not support this action right now.
20) How to change skins?
You need to open the Settings from the Menu of Delta Emulator. Take the Controller Skins option and tap on the system for which you wish to change the skin. Select Landscape or Portrait mode and the skin from the window.
21) Is it possible to add skins to the Delta emulator?
Of course, you can add skins to the Delta emulator by following the methods below.
- Search for Delta skins from any browser on iOS.
- Download the skins you like.
- Open the file with Delta and choose the one you want from the Skins section.
- Download the Delta skins on PC.
- Connect your iOS to PC and open iTunes to select your device.
- Tap on Apps, choose File Sharing and take Delta.
- Drag the skin files to the Delta window.
- From the browser in Delta emulator, find skins.
- Download them to the Skin selection view tab.
- Open it, tap on Plus and choose the skin you want to download it.
22) Can you change the opacity of Controller Skin?
Of course, yes. Simply click on Gear from the Main Menu. Find the Controller Opacity and increase or decrease the opacity for default skins. The opacity can be changed only if the downloaded skins are customizable.
23) How to change the Graphics Filter using Delta Emulator?
This option is not available in the app until now in Delta Emulator.
24) Is it possible to link two devices to the Delta emulator?
No, you cannot link two devices. However, you can transfer the saves of the game or the ROM files to your PC. The feature may be introduced in the upcoming updates.
Also, check out these awesome guides about Delta Emulator:
- Download Delta Emulator for PC (Windows 10/8/8.1/7 & Mac).
- Error Fixing Guide: Delta Emulator Not Working, Crashing, & Other Errors Fixed.
In case you have any questions feel free to comment below in the comments section and you will get your answers on a priority basis. Keep update with us we will update this article with fresh content at any time with actual working steps of Delta Emulator for iOS(iPhone/iPad) GBA4iOS alternative.