Delta Emulator iOS Download: Successor of GBA4iOS “Delta” all-in-one emulator for iOS | New SNES, N64, Game Boy Emulator ‘Delta’. All iOS gamers here must have used Game Boy Advanced Emulator GBA4iOS for playing Game Boy titles on their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
There is terrible news for all of them as GBA4iOS will soon exit from the emulators market. No need to worry as the developer of GBA4iOS Riley Testut has brought a much more powerful emulator ‘Delta.’ So read more to know more about the new SNES, N64, Game Boy Emulator ‘Delta’.
On the official site deltaemulator.com, we are greeted by hazy images coming one after another. It doesn’t require a trained eye to understand that those hazy images are of Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color.
Delta Emulator for iOS [OFFICIAL UPDATE]
Official UPDATE: The wait is over, guys, Delta Emulator is finally launched by the developer Riley Testut himself. Not on the emulator, he came up with a third-party AppStore with a delta emulator. It’s simple as that; you can download Delta Emulator using AltStore on your iOS [iPhone/iPad] Without Jailbreak.
|App Name||Delta Emulator|
|Compatibility||Android, iOS & PC|
|Type of Apps||Games|
This is the official method to download Delta Emulator on your iOS Device. Here is the complete guide for the same; check it out.
- Improved keyboard support for iOS 15 and later versions.
- Resolved the issue with the UI of ControllerInputsViewController’s system picker.
- Fixed the problem of not detecting keyboard presses during input remapping.
- Corrected the display of the system name in the dark text while remapping inputs on iOS 16.
- Fixed the issue of the previous game controller remaining selected when changing the controller.
According to developer Riley Testut, they are working on making ‘DELTA’ support Apple TV also but there are a few technical glitches on the way and development regarding that is going on. I am sure this delta emulator going to works on iOS 16, iOS 15+, 14, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.2, iOS 13, iOS 14.3, 12, 11, 10, 10.2, 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, 10/9+ iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch devices.
So DELTA promises to give us multiple emulators in one package. Now let us make you aware of specific features that will be there in SNES, N64, and Game Boy Emulator Delta’.
- iCloud sync will be available.
- Full support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Save states & Cheat codes.
- Controller Support.
- Native iOS Frameworks(Color Image, Core Delta, UIKit, CloudKit).
Plus, there are various other new and exciting features in the emulator.
Direct Download Links of Delta Emulator:
With the rise of third-party application stores, we have found better ways to download this Delta Emulator on iOS devices. Check them out.
Note: Please try above direct download links in your ‘Safari’ browser only, and above links gives you a direct installation prompt. You can hit on ‘Install’ and app Delta emulator gets installed on your device in couple of seconds.
Major Update: As the latest version of iOS 14 got released, many users kept contacting us on how to install Delta Emulator for iOS 14 without jailbreak. Check down the below link to download Delta Emulator for iOS 14.
There have been reports that Delta Emulator APK will also support Play Station and Play Station Portable Emulators. So now that makes it an all-in-one package.
Delta Emulator for iOS (No Jailbreak Required)
Delta App Emulator for iOS | GBA4iOS Developer
Now you all must be thinking about when exactly this emulator will be coming. According to recent news, a BETA version will probably be released in December 2016, and we expect a full public version to be released in early 2017.
Download the latest Delta Emulator and Install it from here, which is not facing any errors. Note that many beta versions are still going, but anyhow to keep updated with us, know better and more useful informative stuff about this fantastic application, “Delta Emulator“. Download it from here.
So, folks, that were all regarding the information of Delta Emulator. Follow this post for the latest SNES, N64, and Game Boy Emulator Delta updates.
There are many Twitter users to whom Riley has shown the emulator in its development stages, and they have all tweeted under the tweet of Riley Testut that Delta Emulator will be unique and definitely will blow us away. So let’s wait and watch.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some of the common questions that arise about Delta Emulator.
1) How Can you Download Delta Emulator?
Delta Emulator is available for iOS devices. However, it is a third-party app not available on the Apple app store. You will have to download it from an external source. You can visit the URL here to download Delta Emulator safely without jailbreak.
2) Is it Possible to Add Games to Delta Emulator?
Yes, you can add your favourite games to the latest Delta Emulator. Given below are three methods to add games.
- Move to the Inbuilt Delta browser and search for the game you want to download.
- You need to download the ROM file of the game from a trusted source.
- Once it is downloaded, right-click on the file.
- Tap on Open With and select Delta emulator from the list.
The game will be launched using Delta Emulator.
- You can download the ROM file of the game on your PC.
- Connect the iOS device to your PC.
- Go to iTunes, select the connected iDevice and move to the Apps section at the top.
- Tap on the File Sharing option and choose Delta.
- Click and drag the ROM files into the Delta emulator window.
- From the Delta window, choose Add and then set the source as iTunes.
If the ROM files are already in any cloud storage such as Google Drive, DropBox, etc., you can sync the iOS device to it. The Delta Emulator will automatically detect and download them.
3) How to Fix the Issue if ROM Files are Not Being Imported?
This error can happen due to many reasons. You can check out the post below to learn more about the issue and methods to solve this. If none of these works, the problem is probably due to the ROM file. Check if the ROM is zipped, or you can download it from a different source if the file is corrupted.
4) Which Devices are Compatible to Download Delta?
Delta Emulator is compatible with iOS devices working on iOS 10 and above. The latest Delta is also available in the best quality to suit the iPhone X series.
5) How to Transfer Files from your iOS to your PC?
You can easily transfer files between the iDevice and the PC. However, only the ROM files are expected to work on both devices upon transfer.
- Connect the iDevice to the PC.
- Open iTunes and select the device you want to connect.
- Now, open Apps, select the File Sharing option and click on Delta.
- Drag the Database folder from this window onto the desktop of your PC.
6) How to Fast Forward the Game on iOS?
You can open the menu during the game and click on Fast Forward. Otherwise, you can customize the game controls to set a particular button for the Fast Forward option.
7) Does all the data get removed on the deleting Delta Emulator?
You will lose the whole database unless you transfer it onto your PC. You can install the app anytime later by connecting to iTunes.
8) How to Sustain a button in the game?
You can go to the menu while playing the game and tap the Sustain Button option. You can customize the controls from the window that comes up.
9) How to Save States in a game?
You need to open the Game Menu and click on Save State. From the menu that comes up, choose the save state if you want to delete or restart any. You can also add new saves by clicking on Plus. There are some save conditions which are fixed. The snapshot of the changes made is saved along with the time stamp.
10) How to load the Save States?
Go to the Game Menu and tap on Load State. Select the state you want to start and enjoy. Also, you can long-press a game to get the recent save states.
11) Can you rename a Save State?
Yes, you must open the menu and click Save or Load State. Choose the state you want and select Rename from the menu. Enter the name and click on Rename. Alternatively, you can open Delta emulator and long-press the game to rename it.
12) How to prevent the Save States from being overwritten unknowingly?
Open the Game Menu and tap on Load State. Select the Save state and enable Lock from the menu. These states cannot be overwritten unless you unlock them.
13) How to activate cheats during a game?
You can open the menu and select the Cheat Codes option. From this, you can enable or disable the cheat options you want.
14) What are the cheats available using Delta Emulator?
The complete list of the cheats is available on the Delta emulator download; you can check it out from here.
15) How to enable Sync for Delta Emulator?
Navigate to Settings in Delta, tap on the Cloud Syncing option and enable it. You can log in to Google Drive or DropBox for storage files. This can be done for a single game or as many games as you want.
16) Why does Delta show some game files as conflicted?
This is because the ROM file of the game already exists in your device storage or cloud. To stop transferring it again, Delta Emulator shows Conflict.
17) How to solve Conflict errors?
Tap on the Syncing option and choose the game. From the menu that comes up, click on a single file to sync to all the devices and enable it.
18) What to do if the wrong file was synced during Conflict?
You can choose the game to revert from the Syncing menu and click on the right file from the window that comes up. Enable sync.
19) Is it possible to sync with two or more cloud storage?
No, the latest Delta emulator does not support this action right now.
20) How to change skins?
You need to open Settings from the Menu of Delta Emulator. Take the Controller Skins option and tap on the system for which you wish to change the skin. Select Landscape or Portrait mode and the skin from the window.
21) Is it possible to add skins to the Delta emulator?
Of course, you can add skins to the Delta emulator by following the methods below.
- Search for Delta skins from any browser on iOS.
- Download the skins you like.
- Open the file with Delta and choose the one you want from the Skins section.
- Download the Delta skins on your PC.
- Connect your iOS to your PC and open iTunes to select your device.
- Tap on Apps, choose File Sharing and take Delta.
- Drag the skin files to the Delta window.
- From the browser in the Delta emulator, find skins.
- Download them to the Skin selection view tab.
- Open it, tap Plus, and choose the skin you want to download.
22) Can you change the opacity of the Controller Skin?
Of course, yes. Simply click on Gear from the Main Menu. Find the Controller Opacity and increase or decrease the opacity for default skins. The opacity can be changed only if the downloaded skins are customisable.
23) How to change the Graphics Filter using Delta Emulator?
This option is not available in the app until now in Delta Emulator.
24) Is it possible to link two devices to the Delta emulator?
No, you cannot link two devices. However, you can transfer the game’s saves or the ROM files to your PC. The feature may be introduced in the upcoming updates.
Also, check out these excellent guides about Delta Emulator:
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below in the comments section, and you will get your answers on a priority basis. Keep updated with us. We will update this article with fresh content at any time with actual working steps of Delta Emulator for iOS(iPhone/iPad) GBA4iOS alternative.